Terms and Conditions:
Weight restrictions: You must be able to fit into a coast guard approved life guard to ride. Weight restrictions may be increased or decreased depending on wind or sea conditions, on that date.
Physical Restrictions: We cannot accommodate anyone with chronic back/neck problems; anyone who has had previous back/neck surgery; or anyone who is pregnant or thinks she may be pregnant. Participants must be able to walk down and board the jet ski with minimal or no assistance. The boats are not wheelchair accessible.
- All participants must sign waivers. A child’s parent must fill out a waiver for children under the age of eighteen (18).
- You must be 21 or older to rent and drive a jet ski. Only the person that rents the jet ski can drive it. Passengers can be 6 years or older. If you were born on September 1, 1993, or after you need a boaters safety card to rent a Jet Ski / Waverunner.
Texas Parks and Wildlife Boater Education Courses Must present a Valid Drivers License or Passport
- Ages 6 and up can ride with a jet ski driver 30 years of age and up.
- Know the rules of safe boating in the Texas Water Safety Act.
- Must have and show a valid Government ID. No Exceptions.
- We reserve the right to deny service if person(s) are intoxicated and no refund will be provided.
- We have a breathalyzer on-site and will request a breath sample if we feel someone has been using alcohol over the legal limit.
- Be Early! Show up 45 minutes before your reservation. Being late will only cut into your reservation time so don‘t be late!
- A maximum of 2 people can ride on a Jet Ski. Total weight must be less than 400lbs.
- If the total weight of the rider(s) is too much we will require you rent an additional Jet Ski, if available.
- 100% refund if cancellation request is more than 48 hours from the time of reservation. No refunds within the 48 hour window.
- We only have USCG Lifejackets for 90lbs and up. If you require a jacket less than 90lbs, you are required to bring your own US Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket.
Stand UP Paddle Board (SUP)
- Dogs are not allowed on the Paddle Board
Restrictions: Minimum age to ride is 6 years old and 3 feet tall. To drive you must be 22 with proof of age. Also, if you are under 18, you must have a parent signature. This means that children younger than 6 will have to remain on land, along with pregnant women, and those individuals with back or neck problems, or individuals who have had previous back or neck surgery. All persons riding on jet skis must have physical strength to pull themselves up onto it, if they fall off.
Payment: We require full payment at time of reservation so be prepared with a credit card. Your card will be charged when you click “Accept” on the confirmation page – we do not “hold” spots. We accept Visa and Master Card. If you want to pay by Cash you must make your reservation at one of our retail stores or activity sites. Prices are subject to change, so confirm the rates at time of reservation.
Activity Credit Voucher: An activity credit voucher is a non expiring voucher which allows you to schedule your activity for a future date if you are unable to complete your scheduled activity and cannot reschedule during your stay in Myrtle Beach. Activity credit vouchers do not have to be used by the person to whom they were issued – so don’t lose them. We are not responsible for lost or stolen activity credit vouchers. If you have an activity credit voucher and would like to schedule your activity, simply call reservations, book your date and time, and tell your reservationists you have an activity credit voucher.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Full refund 14 days in advance. Any cancellations less then 14 day in advance will be charge a 50% surcharge. If the rules are not followed, you will be immediately removed from the activity. There will be no refunds for early termination of activities for not following the rules.
In case of a no-show at the time of rental , you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total rental cost.
At our sole discretion, cancellation fees may be waived for special circumstances (severe weather, etc.)
Weather: If we should have to cancel your activity due to weather, we will reschedule your activity or issue you an activity credit voucher.